We develop a strategy with our partners to find ways to meet your objectives - whether they be philanthropic, for corporate social responsibility, educational, motivational for employees, or to raise brand awareness. The partnership we form together can take a variety of forms:
- being your company’s Charity of the Year (motivational and inspirational);
- sponsorship of SkillForce events, programmes or activity (giving you profie and greater brand awareness);
- supporting with human resources (e.g. mutual work placements, consultancy, training, away days); and
- cause-related marketing (linking your product or services to the positive outcomes our charity achieves for young people and Service leavers).
The benefits of a partnership with SkillForce are:
- measurable outcomes against your fundraising, corporate sponsorship or support;
- links with a well-established charity with a Royal Patron;
- close connections to projects visibly changing the lives of young people and veterans across the country;
- staff engagement and activities around the core work of the charity (when possible);
- national and local public relations and media opportunities;
- the support of a dedicated SkillForce account manager, pulling together activities and events that add value to your objectives and those of the charity.
We would love to hear from you and discuss the opportunities of working together. Please contact David.Taylor@skillforce.org or call 07837 913 174 for more details.